The Holy Terror

A possible retreat from goodreads ... though I'm tempted to yell "get off my lawn" at this site's tumblresque-ness. Yes, that's totally a word.

Lover Enshrined - J.R. Ward This was another awesome book in this series. I love how she ends things too, you get some closure but you're also left wanting for the next book. Again, I was left with tears in my eyes at the end when Zadist came out of the woods; it seems like this is a common theme with Ward's book - I can't seem to finish any of the BDB books without crying at least once. [b:Lover Avenged|5098079|Lover Avenged (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #7)|J.R. Ward|http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51NL4IFYZTL._SL75_.jpg|5164827] comes out at the end of the month in Hardcover and I swore to myself I wouldn't buy it and that I could wait for the paperback in December, but I don't know about that now. I can't wait to see what happens with Lash, John Matthew, Tohr, Xhex, Lassiter, and everybody else for that matter. Plus now we've got Payne to deal with too, just what is she going to bring to the table?

The Girl at Midnight