The Holy Terror

A possible retreat from goodreads ... though I'm tempted to yell "get off my lawn" at this site's tumblresque-ness. Yes, that's totally a word.

Angels' Pawn (Guild Hunter, #0.6) - Nalini Singh I didn't really like this ebook. It was confusing and didn't really make me want to read the series. Too many characters were thrown into the mix and not enough explanation was given. You could chalk that up to this only being a 19-page ebook, but I think if you can't write something coherent you shouldn't make it a short story.I'd suggest not even bothering with it unless you really want to know about Ashwini and Janvier - supposedly Singh is going to revisit their relationship at some point in the Guild Hunter series. I didn't really care for Ash, but Janvier I could read a book about. He reminds me of Gambit from the X-Men, but that could be the whole suave Cajun thing. If you need to read this for completion's sake I'd say wait until after you read [b:Angels' Blood|3819326|Angels' Blood (Guild Hunter, #1)|Nalini Singh|http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51PNBLPIiLL._SL75_.jpg|3863622] because this ebook isn't really relevant to Elena's story and it might actually turn you off from the series. That being said, I had already decided to read Angels' Blood so this ebook didn't really sway my decision one way or the other. I'm just glad that the main series isn't about Ashwini because from the glimpse that I got, I didn't really care for her.

The Girl at Midnight